Since the mid-nineties we have been applying modern CFD simulation methods for the systematic analysis of the aerodynamics of cruise ships. Our goal is to help shipbuilding companies find the best combination of attractive ship design with excellent entertainment and recreational value and maximum passenger comfort.
We analyze, evaluate and optimize for you:
- Wind forces and moments on the ship
- The spread of exhaust plumes and plumes
- The wind situation on the open decks
- Comfort in semi-open or closed aquaparks and atriums
- Questions on heating, ventilation, air conditioning of rooms