We analyse combustion engines from 100kW to 30MW. Our customers are operators, engine manufacturers, suppliers of assemblies, owners of engine systems.
We use modern calculation tools and measurement technology to solve the tasks. An extensive wealth of experience from more than two decades of successful project work enables us to solve problems quickly and accurately. Typical examination tasks are:
- Mechanical and thermal stress on components close to the combustion chamber, crankshaft and bearings
- Torsional and bending vibrations
- Fatigue and wear on components.
- Bearing design
Because of our independence we can give support for:
- makes of all engine manufacturers (MAN, CAT, MaK, Wärtsila, …)
- all types of fuel (diesel, heavy oil, natural gas, biogas, …)
- Various applications (energy stations, ship propulsion systems, rail vehicles, …)